7.06.2009

{P}erfect

The last few days have been truly amazing.....
{Thursday}
~Interviewed at a beauty school and I'm going to start the esthetician program in September
~Went to the temple and did a session with my two super cute friends, Jandi and Kara, even though the air conditioning went out it was a fantastic evening
~recieved the new Anthropologie catalog...(birthday approaching)
{Friday}
~Went to Nordstroms...enough said...I went with my awesome friend Amy and we had a spectactular time at the MAC beauty where we were treated with a makeover (I love love love MAC makeup bytheway...again birthday approaching)
~Hit up the Cheesecake Factory
~Pool Party at Amy's and it felt so good to just lay out and relax in the sun
~talked to my best friend Casey
{Saturday}
~Had some good old fashioned 4th of July fun with the fam
{Sunday}
~Just a great day and I felt so refreshed

Anyway just a peek at what's been going on...pictures coming soon

{e}

No comments: