4.22.2010

{Headband} Party

Yep Yep Yep it's about time I have a headband party. I LOVE headbands, it gets a bit excessive but I wouldn't have it any other way. So I want to share my love of headbands with all of you!!! So I have teamed up with the adorable Jenny Hansen, you can check out her headbands at {definedwhimsical.blogspot.com}. Put this on your calendars girls:

{MAY 7 at My House from 6-9}

All headbands:
one for $8.00
two for $15.00
three for $20.00

If you have any questions or need directions just email me {giggles1380@hotmail.com}

I will probably create an event on facebook, but feel to {RSVP} in my lovely comment box!

2 comments:

Alora said...

Rica! Rica! Rica! Guess what?! I'll probably be able to come to this! And you DEFINITELY need to come over so we can talk about the MTC and your mission!!!!

Amy said...

Oh I can't wait for this party! Count me in for sure!!