10.01.2010

Whimsical {Makeup} Photoshoot Event

Save the Date

{Saturday, October 23, 2010}



I am planning a fun filled day to celebrate being a girl

I need models and I need them to sign up ASAP!

There will be 3 sessions throughout the day - I can only do about 5 girls per session so sign up fast.

Session Times: {Please sign up HERE for time slot you would like}
9-11
12-2
3-5

More details to follow. You may sign up by:
emailing Erica Lamb~RSVP on Facebook event page~Call/text Erica Lamb
{Please RSVP by October 16 so I can send you information}

Sponsors:

Oh So Glammy makeup artistry by Erica Lamb
Dani Taylor Photography
Whimsical Headbands by Jenny Hansen

2 comments:

mia veronica said...

oooohhhh - I wish I was in town! I would love to see you all try to look like photoshoot material!
Have the best time
Mia

Amy said...

Sign me up doll!!! :)