11.15.2010

so {fresh} & so {clean}

I get asked here and there what I do to take care of my face. This is something that I have had to learn and experiment what works best for my skin.

My routine:

  • Wash my face every morning and every night
  • Moisturize every morning and every night ( even if you have oily skin, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize)
  • Try not to touch my face throughout the day
  • Drink water
  • I don't sleep on the same side of my pillowcase (I flip my pillow case over and then use a new one; I know high maintenance, but think about it when you go to sleep all of your hair products and who knows what else is on your pillow and so it just keeps things fresh)
  • I try and exfoliate every 2 weeks as well
  • Also with your makeup brushes wash them OFTEN

Some products that I use that are good for your wallet as well:

Oil of Olay Moisturizer
Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash (Foaming face wash is good for acnaic skin)
Burt's Bee's Replenishing Lip Balm
I just wear MAC Studio Fix powder and not liquid foundation ( I will do a post about powders and liquid foundations)
A litte doo dad that I purchased at Target one fine day was the Neutrogena Wave, it's a face wash machine thingy (it's really little) that vibrates to exfoliate and deep clean and my skin seriously was so soft after I would use that.


Hope this helps:)

No comments: