8.04.2010

{6+6+2+2+3+4+7=30}



Okay so I'm way stoked about a little experiment/project that me and some stellar friends are doing. I just have to many clothes and so this will help me get creative with what I already have. My friend Danielle told me about this stylish diva that wore 30 outfits for 30 days. Sounds simple right....the trick is to get creative with what you already have. So I'm picking 6 skirts, 6 tops, 2 dresses, 2 cardigans, 3 button-ups, 4 bottoms, 7 shoes. So for 30 days I will mix and match these items to make different outfits....following....oh and I won't buy any new clothes or shoes during the 30 days! I am still picking out my options and so I'm excited to document them on my blog and we might make a special blog following all of us that are joining in! If you want to join let me know and we can be inspired by each other!

No comments: